Peter the piglet is the youngest of nine brothers and sisters! He's always been a little bit shy and a little bit smaller than the others, but that's never stopped him from having a good time. Peter's favorite thing in the world is playing make-believe and imagining all the fun things he could do. Sometimes he's a fighter pilot soaring through the air, and other times, he's a famous food critic dining at the most luxurious places in town. No matter who he is that day, Peter always keeps his top hat close so that his family can spot him easily!
THIS IS A FINISHED PLUSHIE - For the crochet pattern only, click here.
Peter is the perfect friend for your little one or a gift for anyone who loves piglets!
- The finished plushie is 8” tall.
- Machine washable, dryer on low heat. Spot clean with warm soapy water as needed.
- Made with premium quality acrylic yarn and polyester filling.
- Safety eyes as default can be exchanged for sewn embroidered eyes.
- Colors can also be customized. Just leave a note in checkout or send me a message.