This Beginner's Guide to Crochet Ebook that features 12 crochet patterns and 12 video tutorials of basic stitches and techniques is the perfect resource to learn how to crochet for beginners. This also makes a great gift for anyone who wants to start crocheting. It would be great to give as a gift to encourage a child or a friend, and the crochet patterns included are a great gift to make and give to anyone! This crochet guide includes all the videos, patterns, and helpful guides in one printable PDF that will be emailed to you and made available through Etsy once the payment is done. Here are some of the guides and patterns included!
GETTING STARTED SECTION:
- The Tools You Need
- How to Choose Yarn and Read the Labels
- Abbreviations Guide -Hat Sizing Chart
- Helpful Beginner Tips!
THE TUTORIALS: Each tutorial has a written section and a narrated video to make it easy for beginner crocheters to follow along
- Creating the Foundation Chain
- How to Single Crochet
- How to Half Double Crochet
- How to Double Crochet
- How to Slip Stitch
- Basic Increases
- Basic Decreases
- How to Magic Loop + Make Circles
- Binding Off and Weaving in Ends
- How to Change Colors
- How to Join Pieces Together (Invisible Join)
- How to Join Pieces (Whipstitch Join)
- Simple Bows for girls and accessories
- Twisted Headbands for women
- Simple wrist warmers
- Watermelon Coasters
- Mini Stacking Baskets for desk organization
- Plush Baby Blocks
- Kimono Baby Booties Pattern
- Mary Jane Baby Booties Pattern
- Bulky Mesh Scarf
- Cookies & Cream Infinity Scarf (3-in-1!)
- Basic Beanies for men, women, and children!
- Chunky Ribbed Beanie
Each lesson and pattern in this ebook come with a video tutorial to help you see how to work each stitch, each step, and each pattern so you learn quickly and at your own pace. You'll learn all the basic skills you need and get 12 patterns that are designed for beginners in one package. This course is the only thing you need to start crocheting and making beautiful handmade items today!
COPYRIGHT: All patterns, media, and text is the property of The Blue Elephants. Feel free to sell items made using these patterns, with a link back to the original pattern. You may NOT redistribute, copy, or pass this pattern as your own under any circumstances.