The Make it Happen: Resource Pack is the perfect companion for makers, knitters, and crocheters! This knitting and crochet planner is full of printable resource pages, cheat sheets, sizing guides, to do lists, checklists and more to help you organize your crochet supplies. For everyone that's ever had trouble figuring out knit or crochet blanket sizes, how to make a hat fit, or making sense of knitting and crochet abbreviations, conversions, and materials, this Resource Pack has everything you need!
Here are all the pages included in the Make it Happen: Resource Pack:
- Crochet Hook Sizes -this page lists all the crochet hook sizes with the metric size, UK sizes, USA sizes, and a column to check off what you own already!
- Crochet Abbreviations (2) - 2 pages of the most common crochet abbreviations used in patterns along with an explanation of what they mean in USA terms
- Crochet Conversions - A handy page to convert USA crochet terms to UK terms. Also includes a chart of standard crochet symbols and what they mean in patterns.
- Knitting Needle Sizes - this page lists all the knitting needle sizes with the metric size, UK sizes, USA sizes, and a column to check off what you own already as circular needles, interchangeable knitting needles or double-pointed needles!
- Knitting Abbreviations (3) - 3 pages of the most common knitting abbreviations used in patterns along with an explanation of what they mean, and how to work some of the more complex ones
- Knitting Symbols (4) - 4 pages full of standard symbols used in knitting patterns and charts, along with what they mean and how to work them. Also includes pages on 2 different versions of knitting cables symbols and what they mean.
- Yarn Weight Guide - Have trouble understanding yarn weight? This page is all about the different yarn weight categories, what types of yarn fall into them, knit and crochet gauge ranges, and recommended hook and needle sizes for that yarn weight!
- Laundry Care Symbols - Never wonder how to wash your knits again! This page is a printable cheat sheet for all the laundry care symbols and what they mean so you can safely wash your handmade items.
- Hat Sizing Guide - Get perfectly sized hats and beanies with this ultimate guide to sizing knit and crochet hats. Includes 18 sizes from preemies to men's XL and lists the crown diameter, hat heights, and hat circumferences for all sizes (in inches).
- Blanket Sizing Guide - 17 different sizes for knit and crochet blankets so you can make perfect sized loveys, baby blankets, crochet throws or bedspreads!
- Sizing other items - This page includes more sizing information for scarves, shawls, and household items like crochet potholders and washcloths.
- Additional resources (2) -These 2 pages include even more resources for you to check out including all my favorite knitting and crochet books, blogs, and websites.
- My Favorite Tools - This page is a list of all the knitting and crochet tools that I personally use as a crocheters/knitter/business owner!
Specs: These pages are formatted to print on regular copy paper as letter-sized (8.5X11) or A4 sheets. You can also print them as 2 pages per sheet or in booklet form for A5 binders.
Copyright © of Shehla Ahmed. This planner is for personal use. Do not share or redistribute in any way, in part or as a whole.